Because building relationships with peers is perhaps the greatest privilege and benefit of membership in the Standard Club, we've established special events and professional programs to provide a setting for social interaction, lively discussions, and the sharing of ideas and values. From dinner theater events and private art and museum tours to Club parties, family events and speaking engagements featuring national and global figures, our programs continue to reflect the diversity of our membership and their range of interests.
Questions about membership? We're here to help.
- Membership is open for individuals and organizations.
- Full membership includes access to all Club amenities for members, spouses, and dependent children.
- Athletic Center membership is an additional amenity offered to members. The Standard Club offers an Athletic Membership for Universities located within 3 miles of the Club.
- Non-resident memberships are available for those working and living 85 miles or more from the Club.
- Personal Club tours are scheduled through the Membership department, Monday through Friday.
- All applications for membership are reviewed by The Standard Club Membership Committee, which meets on the second Tuesday of each month.
For more information about membership or to receive an application and schedule of fees, please contact the membership department at 312-427-9100 or email, Membership.